Friday, July 27, 2007
got my result slip back yesterday. and speaking of result slips, how come NY doesnt have report bks??? it just feels righter. yeah i know no such word. whatever.
now let's look at my wonderful results:
Chinese : B
GP: C
Maths: D
Econs: E
Geog: U
Lit: C
one more mark for lit and i could've gotten a B. irritating.
and lets's look at the percentage of ppl that scored worse than me!
Chinese: 72.4%
GP: 90.3%
Maths: 85.3%
Econs: 67.3%
Geog: 22.8%
Lit: 61.2%
yes, some of the percentages were pretty surprising to me. for example, GP. 90.3% got lower than a C????? OMG.
and my ranking points are 42. apparently you need 55 to get into a local university. oh well. told you i'm gonna retain already.
Father Ang is gonna faint when he sees this. maybe i wont show it to him. HAHA.
i came to blog abt something other than my wonderful results and i've forgotten what it is. i think i'm having short term memory or something. i keep forgetting what i wanna say or do! GAH. exasperating i tell you.
OH YEAH! i've remembered what it is.
we finally got our soccer shirt! hahahahahaaa. i racked my brains for that, yes. the design is so cool. Keli should be a fashion designer or something.
there was a blood donation drive in sch today. obviously i didnt donate any. the thought of sticking such a thick needle into my arm just makes me weak. and you're supposed to squeeze a stress ball or something? how can anyone squeeze anything when there's blood being drawn out of you and you feel weak??
i still feel weak at the thought of it. *shudders*
saw a Shaggy no. 2 today. haha. now i have 2 eyecandies. BUT i still prefer the real slim SHAGGY! :D
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on.
now let's look at my wonderful results:
Chinese : B
GP: C
Maths: D
Econs: E
Geog: U
Lit: C
one more mark for lit and i could've gotten a B. irritating.
and lets's look at the percentage of ppl that scored worse than me!
Chinese: 72.4%
GP: 90.3%
Maths: 85.3%
Econs: 67.3%
Geog: 22.8%
Lit: 61.2%
yes, some of the percentages were pretty surprising to me. for example, GP. 90.3% got lower than a C????? OMG.
and my ranking points are 42. apparently you need 55 to get into a local university. oh well. told you i'm gonna retain already.
Father Ang is gonna faint when he sees this. maybe i wont show it to him. HAHA.
i came to blog abt something other than my wonderful results and i've forgotten what it is. i think i'm having short term memory or something. i keep forgetting what i wanna say or do! GAH. exasperating i tell you.
OH YEAH! i've remembered what it is.
we finally got our soccer shirt! hahahahahaaa. i racked my brains for that, yes. the design is so cool. Keli should be a fashion designer or something.
there was a blood donation drive in sch today. obviously i didnt donate any. the thought of sticking such a thick needle into my arm just makes me weak. and you're supposed to squeeze a stress ball or something? how can anyone squeeze anything when there's blood being drawn out of you and you feel weak??
i still feel weak at the thought of it. *shudders*
saw a Shaggy no. 2 today. haha. now i have 2 eyecandies. BUT i still prefer the real slim SHAGGY! :D
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on.
4:47 PM